Our bracelets come in a variety of closure styles and the sizes are listed in the item descriptions. The types of bracelets we offer are as follows:
1. Stretch Bracelets
2. Hand-Knotted or wire-wrapped links with a clasp
3. Simple stringing on beading wire with a clasp
Stretch bracelets expand in size and you can put them on by sliding them over your hand onto your wrist. These are popular due to the ease of putting them on and are great if you have limited mobility in your hands/wrists. They are a bit more forgiving if you order the wrong size, but over time they are not as durable as clasp bracelets.
With clasp bracelets, it is important to note that the clasp is a part of the total measurement.
Our sizes are offered in .5 increments so pick the size closest to your measurement.
For items on the shop, you can add a note at checkout to request a specific size if the one listed is not what you want.
For a new custom order, you can include the size detail in the custom order request.
How to Measure
1. Prepare a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string and a ruler. You'll need a measuring tool that can wrap comfortably around your wrist.
2. Wrap the measuring tape or string snugly around your wrist at the broadest part. This is usually just above the wrist bone.
3. Make sure the measuring tape or string is not too tight or too loose. It should be snug but still allow some movement and space for comfort.
4. If you're using a string, mark or hold the point where the string overlaps with a pen or your finger. Then lay the string flat and measure the length from the starting point to the marked or held point using a ruler.
5. Take note of the measurement in inches or centimeters. This measurement will be the circumference of your wrist.
6. Consider your personal preference for the fit of the bracelet. Some people prefer a snug fit, while others prefer a looser fit. If you're unsure, a standard comfortable fit is usually about 0.5 inches (1.27 cm) to 1 inch (2.54 cm) larger than your actual wrist measurement.
7. Be sure to specify whether the measurement is in inches or centimeters to avoid any confusion.
You can use the same process outlined above to measure for your necklace to decide on the perfect fit.
Necklace lengths are listed in the product descriptions. Most designs will accommodate an extender but you can also request that the necklace be made a specific length by adding a note at checkout for an item in your cart. For custom orders, you can include your size preference.